Vat Return Filling
VAT Return Filling in UAE
VAT return filling form is called VAT 201 and a taxable person is responsible to submit and comply with the requirement of VAT return in the UAE promptly specified by the FTA.
(Value-added Tax Return) VAT Filing and Payment must be filed on or before the 28th day of the following end of the tax period. This should be in adherence with the provisions of the UAE VAT law.
How VAT 201 are Filled?
VAT Returns are to be filed through the online portal of FTA under e-services. It can be accessed by logging in to the portal using a respective username and password. Averyx Group VAT consultants will assist you in filling out information on the VAT return form will all the significant details within the due date mandated by the authority.
Information requirement for VAT Return Filling
VAT return filing process discloses the Tax amount due for a specified tax period. The business has to disclose the total output tax payable as well as the input credit available against the Output tax separately. Here is the following content of the VAT Return form:
Contact us Now For More details
-Tax on goods imported on which tax liabilities are not created – if any
– Import of services tax liability
– Tax refunds provided to tourists
– Tax liabilities under Standard Rated Suppliers (5%) emirates wise
– Goods imported through customs tax liabilities
– Import of good tax
– Import of services tax
– Standard-rated expense tax
– Standard-rated purchases tax
How can Averyx Group Assist you in a VAT Return Filing?
Averyx Group assures the best VAT Return Filing services across UAE. We have professionals and registered expert VAT Consultants that will support you in the following areas:
– Optimum tax planning for your business
– Scheduled office business to ensure all information is compiled for the filing of the VAT Return.
– Before the end of the tax period, our tax consultants will prepare the VAT return on behalf of your company in adherence with the provisions of the VAT law and other statutes.
– Assurance of updated VAT laws and provisions
– VAT returns filing is within the planned and specified time in each tax period to avoid fines and penalties
– Appropriate guidance for the payment of the Minimal Tax Liability as per the provisions of the
– UAE Vat Law will be advised
– Representation of your company in front of the authority when required
For more details about the service please contact our UAE VAT Consultant.